Teenage Acne Problems
Teenage is a time when both boys and girls observe hormonal changes in them. These changes are subjected to develop as per their sexes and genetic progression. Therefore, these changes are natural and all can be taken in a positive note.
Except for Acne, this develops as kids near their teenage phase. A study confirms that acne is observed on 2 out of 3 people in the age group of 15 to 19.
Causes and Remedies for Acne
This is a global disease and is easily curable by easy means itself. So the question is how to get rid of acne fast? But first, here are some reasons, how acne comes up with age:
- Teenage Acne starts up as a clear result of puberty, which is applicable to both sexes. Acne starts up due to a hormone called as androgen, which is one of the reasons developing acne. The hormone is responsible for activating the sebaceous glands in humans, and this oil requires to be released frequently. Sometimes, the oil does not flow out, which results in the development of acne marks.
- Acne can appear in one of these 4 forms, which includes,
- Blackheads: The most common forms of acne, which is seen among teenagers. These are black bumps, which get swollen and are generally developed with a combination of bacteria and dead skin cells. When this combination finally reacts with oxygen, blackheads form, leaving an ugly spot mark in the face of a person.
- Whiteheads: White heads are the skin colored pores, developing with the oil and skin covered layers, making the face look spotted.
- Nodules: Nodule is an advanced swollen lump, which develops due to clotted follicles. Thus, Nodules are the worst case scenario with acne, which can leave prolonged acne scars in the victim’s face.
- Cysts: An Acne pimple, which comes up with pus, is often seen as the grown-up whiteheads/blackheads pimples. Thus, this acne formation, when scratched release pus leaving a minor scar.
For a teenager, school days acne is a problem, which is a natural phenomenon. For all seeking a solution on how to remove acne and scars can purchase the all-new 3 in 1 First Crush Anti-Blemish treatment cream. The cream is available online and performs a comprehensive removal of acne and the post acne scars. To conclude this, teenagers and college goers will have a reason to smile, with this affordable cream available for online purchase.